Saturday, August 29, 2009

What is Carlos the Critic?


Carlos the Critic is my little piece of heaven where I review movies. I am an avid movie watcher and now I have an opportunity to share that love for movies with others. My love for movies began from the time I was very young but it certainly grew after my family moved to the U.S. when I was 14 years old. I loved all the old movies that I watched on TV especially the Abbott & Costello movies, numerous classic movies, and much more. Movies have certainly embedded itself into American culture.

I will review both old and new movies, as well as, recently released and those on DVD. Rankings will be from 1 to 5 with 1 being awful and 5 being excellent.

What will I consider in making that determination? Writing, directing, performances, cinematography, etc. Comments pertaining to appropriateness for family viewing will also be made.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you just started this blog here, eh Carlos? I just set up a blog on blogspot myself a few months back for my trip to / stay in Japan. Thought I'd do a search to see who else from Olympia was using this place to blog. Fun finding you here I'll be sure to follow it, yeh. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete